Google

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blue Update!

I just received my bluetooth dongle! Yay! Again, we have the little problem of my phone being verizon thusly can't use OPUSH. So, I can't use bluesnarfer on it. Going to have to find someone with a different carrier and an older phone. But here is me bringing up the device, and playing with bluesnarfer(obviously for those who have used bluesnarfer I'm using the wrong channel, but that was just to test if my phone would even pair with it, which it did and I purposely entered the incorrect pin to cancel it. And for those who haven't played with bluesnarfer, the part where it's saying:
bluesnarfer: open /dev/bluetooth/rfcomm/0, Connection refused
bluesnarfer: bt_rfcomm_config failed
bluesnarfer: unable to create rfcomm connection
bluesnarfer: release rfcomm ok
is because I entered the incorrect pin and it disconnected :D)




Once I find a phone to play with I'll post some tuts on how to use bluesnarfer :D So anyone looking to donate, shoot me an email and we'll talk!

No comments: